Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs
Disc Medicine is hiring a new Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs due to the fast growth of the programs in the clinic. This position is located within Disc Medicine’s Cambridge, MA office, although remote work is currently in effect and open for this role. We are looking for someone who is seeking growth and strategic opportunities to deepen their regulatory career, with a team that provides opportunities and visibility to both the development teams and the Executive leadership team.
Excellent regulatory program management and oral/written communication skills are required, as is the ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment and with both in office and remote team members.
- Regulatory knowledge and expertise in clinical drug product development are the primary skillsets required for this position.
- Involvement in all aspects of the clinical development process is desirable (Pre-Clinical, IND, Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3 and Licensure), participation in multiple project teams, development of regulatory strategy and discussions with the applicable Health Authorities are key expectations and requirements of the position.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of applicable US regulations/guidelines for drug and biologic products is also required. Ex-US regulatory experience is a significant plus.
- The individual will be asked to participate on program teams in support of the Regulatory function, liaise with third parties representing RA, and is responsible for the notification and inclusion of the most appropriate individuals within the company based upon how critical of the issues to be addressed.
- Perform any other business need identified by their direct line Manager.
- BA/BS required.
- 2-5 years of applicable regulatory affairs experience required unless candidate has Regulatory Affairs Master’s degree.
- Thorough knowledge of FDA and biologics regulations, familiarity with ICH guidelines regarding clinical studies and understanding of both the IND, NDA, and BLA processes/structures is required.
- Experience working on project teams is required.
- Candidate should be a self-driven individual with skills in organization, building working relationships and communication.
ABOUT DISC MEDICINE:
The people at Disc Medicine are dedicated to the discovery and development of novel therapies to transform the lives of patients who suffer from hematologic diseases. Disc Medicine is led by a seasoned, collaborative team of scientists and industry experts committed to innovative programs that advance the frontiers of medicine. Disc Medicine values transparency, authentic communication, and scientific rigor and promotes a company culture in which differences are celebrated and all individuals are valued.
Interested in joining our team? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: The Medical Writer will coordinate and lead the medical writing aspects of Disc Medicine’s regulatory and clinical documents for two clinical...
Director Human Resources
SUMMARY: The Director Human Resources will lead the company’s HR activities by developing and administering policies, procedures, systems and initiatives to support...
Scientist/Senior Scientist, Transl...
SUMMARY: The translational research scientist will participate in efforts to design and execute strategies to understand mechanisms related to drug response and...
Director/Senior Director, Head of ...
SUMMARY: We are seeking an exceptional Director/Sr. Director of Toxicology to lead our Safety Pharmacology/Toxicology efforts. The Head of Toxicology will be reporting...
Director/Senior Director, Clinical...
SUMMARY: The individual selected for this key position will lead the clinical pharmacology efforts at Disc Medicine working directly with the multi-disciplinary...
Senior Medical Director, Hematolog...
SUMMARY: This is an uncommon opportunity for an ambitious physician to be the first Senior Medical Director in a small hematology biotech...