Director Human Resources
The Director Human Resources will lead the company’s HR activities by developing and administering policies, procedures, systems and initiatives to support a culture that optimizes productivity, performance and employee job satisfaction.
- Manage the recruitment of candidates including job postings, coordination with recruiters and performance of reference checks.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Oversee the company’s benefit programs.
- Coordinate mid-year and year-end performance reviews.
- Develop and support the company’s compensation strategy based on market data to ensure the company is competitive in its industry.
- Implement and maintain a human resources information system, time tracking system and employee database.
- Develop, implement and administer human resources policies and procedures.
- Monitor legal requirements and government regulations related to human resources and design policies and procedures to ensure the company’s compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- At lease five years human resources management experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional, fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage projects to meet key deliverables.
ABOUT DISC MEDICINE:
The people at Disc Medicine are dedicated to the discovery and development of novel therapies to transform the lives of patients who suffer from hematologic diseases. Disc Medicine is led by a seasoned, collaborative team of scientists and industry experts committed to innovative programs that advance the frontiers of medicine. Disc Medicine values transparency, authentic communication, and scientific rigor and promotes a company culture in which differences are celebrated and all individuals are valued.
Interested in joining our team? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: The Medical Writer will coordinate and lead the medical writing aspects of Disc Medicine’s regulatory and clinical documents for two clinical...
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs
SUMMARY: Disc Medicine is hiring a new Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs due to the fast growth of the programs in the clinic. This...
Scientist/Senior Scientist, Transl...
SUMMARY: The translational research scientist will participate in efforts to design and execute strategies to understand mechanisms related to drug response and...
Director/Senior Director, Head of ...
SUMMARY: We are seeking an exceptional Director/Sr. Director of Toxicology to lead our Safety Pharmacology/Toxicology efforts. The Head of Toxicology will be reporting...
Director/Senior Director, Clinical...
SUMMARY: The individual selected for this key position will lead the clinical pharmacology efforts at Disc Medicine working directly with the multi-disciplinary...
Senior Medical Director, Hematolog...
SUMMARY: This is an uncommon opportunity for an ambitious physician to be the first Senior Medical Director in a small hematology biotech...