Director, Human Resources
The Human Resources Director will lead the company’s HR activities by developing and administering policies, procedures, systems and initiatives to support a culture that optimizes productivity, performance and employee job satisfaction.
- Manage the recruitment of candidates including job postings, coordination with recruiters and performance of reference checks
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Oversee the company’s benefit programs
- Coordinate mid-year and year-end performance reviews
- Establish and support the company’s compensation strategy based on market data to ensure the company is competitive in its industry
- Build and foster a company culture that aligns with our company vision, mission and goals
- Establish training and professional development programs to support the professional growth of our employees
- Implement and maintain a human resources information system, time tracking system and Radford survey data
- Develop, implement and administer human resources policies and procedures
- Monitor legal requirements and government regulations related to human resources and design policies and procedures to ensure the company’s compliance
- Play a leading role in the company culture, promoting diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- At least five years human resources management experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional, fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage projects to meet key deliverables
ABOUT DISC MEDICINE:
The people at Disc Medicine are dedicated to the discovery and development of novel therapies to transform the lives of patients who suffer from hematologic diseases. Disc Medicine is led by a seasoned, collaborative team of scientists and industry experts committed to innovative programs that advance the frontiers of medicine. Disc Medicine values transparency, authentic communication, and scientific rigor and promotes a company culture in which differences are celebrated and all individuals are valued.
Interested in joining our team? Please contact us at email@example.com
Manager/Senior Manager, Clinical S...
SUMMARY: Disc Medicine is seeking an experienced clinical supply chain professional to manage production and distribution of clinical drug product to trial...
Scientific Medical Writer
POSITION SUMMARY: [remote or local] Disc Medicine is seeking a Scientific Medical Writer to lead and coordinate the scientific and clinical regulatory...
Director Global Regulatory Affairs...
SUMMARY: Disc Medicine is hiring a new Director Global Regulatory Affairs due to the fast growth of the company portfolio. Disc Medicine is...