Associate Director, Project Management
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the resources, timelines and budgets for discovery and early translational programs at Disc Medicine.
- Work with scientific leads and head of program management to identify critical path activities, milestones, gaps and challenges and develop plans accordingly to meet program goals.
- Clearly and timely communicate timeline expectations, changes, issues or relevant information to managers and colleagues as appropriate.
- Implement strategies for keeping track of internal and external scientific activities and timelines; track those activities.
- Manage contractual aspects of nonclinical external collaborations.
- Establish collaborative relationships with external vendors and communicate proactively when potential issues/challenges arise on studies and/or timelines are not being met.
- BS/MS in a scientific-related field
- At least five years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management
- Solid understanding of drug discovery and early development
- Experience in using project management tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, time/resource management, attention to detail, and proven success working in matrix environments
ABOUT DISC MEDICINE:
Disc Medicine is a start-up biotechnology company, formed as an Atlas Venture seed company in October of 2017 with a specific focus on the discovery and development novel therapies for the treatment of hematologic diseases. Disc Medicine is led by an experienced team of scientists and industry experts and is supported by a panel of advisors with a strong track record of discovering and developing new and innovative therapies.
Disc Medicine Completed a $50 Million Series A Financing led by Novo Holdings A/S along with Access Biotechnology and founding investor Atlas Venture.
Interested in joining our team? Please contact us at email@example.com
Associate Director, Project Manage…
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the resources, timelines and budgets for discovery and early translational programs at Disc Medicine.read more
Senior Scientist-Toxicology, Precl…
The Senior Project Toxicologist has extensive experience managing contract research organizations, conducting toxicology and safety pharmacology studies in s…read more
Head of Research
The Head of Research will be responsible for the strategic and scientific leadership of the research function at Disc Medicine, to design and execute externa…read more
Director or Associate Director, Cl…
The Director or Associate Director, clinical operations will be responsible for setting up the virtual infrastructure for the conduct of Disc Medicine’s ea…read more