Associate Director, Program Management
The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for managing the resources, timelines and budgets for discovery and early translational programs at Disc Medicine. The PM works closely with cross-functional colleagues to optimize efficiency and progress while working towards team and company goals.
- Work with scientific leads and Head of Program Management to identify critical path activities, milestones, gaps and challenges and develop plans accordingly to meet program goals.
- Clearly and expeditiously communicate timeline expectations, changes, issues or relevant information to managers and colleagues as appropriate.
- Implement strategies for keeping track of internal and external scientific activities and timelines and track those activities.
- Work closely with Disc Medicine Contracts and Accounts Payable groups, manage contractual aspects of external collaborations.
- Establish collaborative relationships with external vendors and communicate proactively when potential issues/challenges arise on studies and/or timelines are not being met.
- BS/MS in a scientific-related field
- At least five years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in program management supporting drug development programs
- Hands-on experience managing development programs
- Experience in using project management tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, time/resource management, attention to detail, and proven success working in matrix environments
ABOUT DISC MEDICINE:
Disc Medicine is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel therapies to transform the lives of patients who suffer from hematologic diseases. Disc Medicine is led by an experienced team of scientists and industry experts and financed by Series A lead investor Novo Holdings A/S along with Access Biotechnology and founding investor Atlas Venture. Disc Medicine values communication, professional development, and scientific rigor and promotes a company culture in which differences are celebrated and all individuals are valued.
Interested in joining our team? Please contact us at email@example.com
Scientist/Senior Scientist, Resear...
SUMMARY: Disc Medicine is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and creative Research Scientist to join our research team. The successful candidate should...
Manager / Senior Manager (Small Mo...
SUMMARY: Disc Medicine is looking for a CMC professional who will be responsible for the execution of process, formulation, analytical development, and...
Senior Scientist or Associate Dire...
SUMMARY: Disc Medicine, a rapidly expanding biotech company involved in discovery and development of medicines to address blood related disorders is seeking...